Leverage a vCTO
Fill out of the information below for a no-cost, no obligation meeting with a vCTO.
YOUR COMPANY CAN AFFORD A CTO!
A Virtual Chief Technology Officer (vCTO) is utilized by companies
that have yet to grow into the need for a fulltime CTO.
Your vCTO is available for projects such as:
- Participating in management decisions
- Communicating technology strategy
- Data center implementation
- Cloud application implementation
- Hosted VoIP implementation
- Implementing and assisting in managing support changes
- Outsourced help desk
- Outsourced IT
- Outsourced contact center
- Outsourced security
- Mergers and acquisitions
Your vCTO can also perform the following functions:
- Maximize existing infrastructure
- Technology Visionary
- Operations Manager
- External-facing Technologist
- New Technology Identification and Evaluation
- New Technology Integration
- External Systems Integrations
- Security Oversight
- Automation Identification and Implementation
- System Consolidation and Replacement
How does your company hire a vCTO?
It is simple.
Schedule a no-cost consultation with your vCTO
who will to design a support solution to meet your budget and business objectives.